(888) 700-1222

24-7 Ride’s Most Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What makes 24-7 RIDE different?

A: 24-7 RIDE, home to one of the fastest growing ground Transportation Company throughout southern California. We take full pride in providing our guests with excellent service by prioritizing our focus on Safety, Comfort and punctuality. 24-7 RIDE and its affiliates provide on time pickup and arrival to your destination. This can only be accomplished by having access to the largest inventory of Shuttles, Sedans and Limousines ready to cater to all your transportation needs.

Q: I have never used your service. How do I know my information is safe?

A: 24-7 RIDE utilizes the latest technology in software to protect all the information gathered on our site. In addition, we have implemented a very strict policies and programs that protects and limit’s the access to our client’s personal information to only those employees who are authorized.

Q: Is my credit card information secure?

A: All credit card communications utilize HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol over Secure Socket Layer, or HTTP over SSL) which encrypts sensitive information.

Q: How do I modify/change/cancel an existing reservation?

A: Yes. 24-7 RIDE allows users to modify their existing reservations 24/7 by clicking on “My Reservation” tab on our top navigation bar from any of our web pages. This feature is only available for those who have booked their reservation online. If you decide to book you reservation by calling us over the phone, then you’ll be required to call our reservation department for any Changes/cancelation or verification. Of course, modifications may cause rate changes; but, there is never a fee for a reservation modification. You will need your reservation number to make changes or cancel.

Q: Can I cancel my reservation?

A: Yes, 100% Full Refund. We understand that circumstances may arise which may change your travel plans. With that in mind, we will gladly give a full refund for any reservation cancelled minimum 24 hours prior to the pickup time. This applies only to all our Sedans and Shuttle vans. If the cancelation is less than 24hrs and it was due to matter that were out of you control, such as flight delay or flight canceled, we will reschedule or make any necessary adjustments to your reservation with no additional cost to you as long as we are notified prior to drivers heading out to your pickup location, otherwise no refund will be issued and a new reservation will be required with new fees for rescheduling. For your convenience you may also Click on “My Reservation” tap in our home page to verify, Print, or cancel your reservation online. This feature is only available for those who have booked their reservation online. If you decide to book you reservation by calling us over the phone, then you’ll be required to call our reservation department for any Changes/cancelation or verification. Please make sure to have your reservation number available.

Limousines and hourly charters requires a 20% nonrefundable deposit at the time of the reservation to grantee service. The remaining 80% of the fare will be charged within 24 hours prior to the scheduled pickup time unless we are notified of the cancelation minimum 24 hours prior to the pickup time. Refunds usually show to your account within 30 days.

Q: Where do I meet my chauffer when I arrive at the airport?

A: Simply follow the instructions on your confirmation receipt once you have made your reservation. The directions will vary by airport location. You may be required to call dispatch at 888.700.1222 after you have claimed your luggage from the baggage claim. Your driver will be dispatched to greet you within a few minutes.

Q: What are the restrictions on luggage?

A: It is best to always follow luggage policy of the airlines. A good rule of thumb is two checked bags and one carry on. If your checked bags exceed 50 pounds or the total dimensions for the checked bags exceed 80 inches (add length + width + height), or if you’ll be carrying a surfboard, crate, skis or other large items, please call our customer service to provide you with an appropriate vehicle that will accommodate you.

Q: What are the Child Safety Seats / Pets requirements?

A: 24-7 RIDE recommends that small children 5 years and under be secured in a child restraint seat for transportation. Additionally, shuttle – companies do not provide child restraint seats. It is the responsibility of a child’s parent or caregiver to provide the Child Restraint System  when transporting children in van and/or private sedan.

Q: Who can I call for Lost & Found?

A: For lost items please call us at 888.700.1222 or e-mail us at customerservice@24-7RIDE.com